Firefighters extinguished a fire in a third-floor Alicante apartment attic that had endangered the roof of a building in calle Castaños.

The fire service received notice at around 14:00 on Monday that the building was on fire, sending three crews to the scene.

The fire was located in the wooden attic, hampering extinction because of a thermal load wood ceiling, although the team managed to get the flames under control.

Early indications suggest that the fire could have been started by an electrical fault.

Load More Related Articles
Load More In Newspaper
Comments are closed.

Check Also

Electricity Cost Rises Again

Domestic electricity bills have increased for the third consecutive month, now up on avera…