PALMA PENSIONER DIES TRAPPED IN PAPER BIN

A 68 year old man has died in Palma de Mallorca, after becoming trapped in a paper recycling waste bin.

Initial investigations suggest that the man had been throwing items into the large depository, when his head became trapped in the opening.

Unable to break free, it would appear that the manner in which his head became trapped, where he remained for more than an hour, resulted in the tragic fatality.

The incident occurred late at night and the man´s body has been recovered and sent for a post mortem examination, with initial reports suggesting choking as the cause of death.

Filed under: http://www.theleader.info/article/42586/

Home Insurance | Spanish Home Insurance | Home Insurance in Spain | Spanish Property | Spain Property | Spanish Real Estate | Spain Real Estate

Load More Related Articles
Load More In Newspaper
Comments are closed.

Check Also

Electricity Cost Rises Again

Domestic electricity bills have increased for the third consecutive month, now up on avera…